Saturday, June 07, 2008

A Bustier Cake for Hubby

DH will be celebrating his birthday next week. I thought I will make him something special. A Bustier Cake

It has been a really long time since I last made a fondant covered cake and it took me half a day to put this whole thing together. The effort is well worth it when it was finally completed. The cake is a Prune Butter Cake and the Marshmallow Fondant is flavored with Yoghurt candy oil. The most difficult part of putting this together is the skin toned area and the lace bustier. And as I slowy mold the fondant to take the shape of the breasts, I secretly wish to myself that I am the owner of these beauties.

Oh! There is a surprise instore for DH when he cuts the cake. I have buried a cherry in one of the breasts. Let's see if he prefers the left or the right!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Florence said...

Oh! You naughty girl!!!
What size are the beauties...40GG??

Rusti said...

Ha Ha. Impossible as the cake measures only 7" x 10".

Anonymous said...

Hi Florence

How did you achieve the perfect skin colour? And wow! the cleavage is sexy too!

Helen
Ovenfrsh

Zurynee said...

Lovely boobies there LOL *thumbsup*

www.cakes-zoo.blogspot.com said...

That is way too cute! perfect naughty cake! ^^

fiona said...

Hi Ginny,

Please may I have the address and phone number of Bake Well Ingredients Centre in JB? Thought of checking it out this week. If you don't mind, could you also kindly share the recipe for the Steamed Sarawak Cake? Thanks alot.

regards,
Fiona

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I love your cake. Possible to order from you? Really cute!

gfutfy said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but you marry her. You said Cheap WoW Gold you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.

wow gold said...

If you wow gold were in wow gold any doubt buy wow gold that the buy wow gold God Wars cheap wow gold Dungeon was cheap wow gold challenge enough wow power leveling for you, wow power leveling look no further power leveling than the giant power leveling demon, K’ril wow gold Tsutsaroth. Once buy wow gold thought of as cheap wow gold nothing more world of warcraft gold confirm his existence.